Chemical formulas and expressions in some battery blog posts may make use of the chemistry font provided by The Royal Society of Chemistry.
To properly view chemical formulas and expressions you may need to download and install the RSC true type font on your computer.
Download Font (Note download directory for next step installation)
Install Font – Windows
To install the font, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type the following command, and then click OK:
- On the File menu, click Install New Font.
- In the Drives box, click the drive that contains the font that you want to add.
- In the Folders box, click the folder that contains the font that you want to add, and then click OK.
- In the List of fonts box, click the font that you want to add. To select more than one font at a time, press and hold the CTRL key while you select each font.
- Click to select the Copy Fonts To Fonts Folder check box. The new font is saved in the Windows\Fonts folder.
- Click OK.